Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hi my name is Steph and I am a fabricaholic

Too true, I am addicted to fabric. I just cannot help it. If I walk into Jo-Ann Fabrics, Hancock Fabrics or Hobby Lobby I automatically walk to the quilting fabric. It is rare that I can walk into one of those stores without buying some fabric. I tell myself, "ohhh but I am building my stash. All of it will get used in some project."

 
I currently have TONS of Christmas fabric. Yes I did need differnt patterns for my mini Christmas stockings, but once that project is done for this holiday season I will still have lots of seasonal fabric. Guess that means someone is getting a holiday quilt next Christmas :-)



Last summer I picked up some quilt kits - can't wait to try those. Again, adding to my fabric stash.


 
I have another adiction that is just as bad....quilt patterns. I need an intervention.

`







No comments:

Post a Comment