Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Caught without a pink ribbon

October is Breast Cancer Month and tomorrow we are wearing pink at work. I have to go visit a client so I won't be able to wear pink and jeans so the next best thing is to wear a pink ribbon. Only problem I don't have any pink ribbon at home. But I do have scrap pink fabric. Okay well then I will make a ribbon from fabric.
 
I took a piece of pink fabric more than 9" long, trimmed to 2 1/2" x 9".
 
 
 
Then take strip and do a double fold and press with iron.
Once fabric strip is folded so raw edges are folded into a thin strip.
 

Take one end and pull over the other end to make a ribbon.
 
Trim ends to a point - use a pin to fasten to clothing.
  
 
The pink ribbon is ready to wear and it will be different from everyone else's.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment